Ad in the Prescott newspaper on Sept. 16, 1983
Original sign for Prescott Community Church
Current sign, installed in 2009
* January 10, 1982 – Forty-six people began worshiping at Hampton Funeral Home in Prescott. Rev. Joseph McShane, a retired Methodist pastor, led Sunday worship and the congregation soon chose the name Prescott Community Church.
* December 5, 1982 – Congregation voted to seek affiliation with the Reformed Church in America (r.c.a.)
* May 1, 1983 – Received as a new RCA congregation with 124 members.
* 1985 - Groundbreaking ceremony was held for the existing sanctuary.
* September 21, 1986 - Congregation dedicated their new sanctuary to the Lord.
* May 24, 1992 - Groundbreaking ceremony was held for the McShane Building.
* September 2008 - Rev. David Ellis and his family moved from Waukesha, WI to Prescott to become Senior Pastor.
* October 2012 – Connections Contemporary Worship began.
* August 31, 2014 – Groundbreaking ceremony was held for the Faith Center building.
* November 1, 2015 – The Faith Center was dedicated to the Lord in a joint celebration of thanks and praise by worshippers in both the Classic Traditional Worship and the Connections Contemporary worship.